Zaragoza is located at an interesting crossroads, meaning that you can access it via the motorways from Madrid, Huesca, Teruel and Valencia, or the national highways from Barcelona, Bilbao and Pamplona.
Once you reach the outskirts, the Z-40, ring roads and Z-30 allow easy access into the city?s various neighbourhoods.
Entering Zaragoza from Europe is aided by the Somport Tunnel which links the city with France and provides direct access into the heart of the country.
You can get to Zaragoza by train from virtually any point in Spain. Zaragoza-Delicias Intermodal Station receives travellers arriving by RENFE (Train) and Coach, who can make their way into the city centre by bus or on foot, depending on the area to which they wish to go, since the station is conveniently located within the city, between the Almozara neighbourhood and Avenida de Navarra.
RENFE collaborates with GEQO 2018 offering a discount on its journeys:
CONDITIONS OF DISCOUNT:
- 35% discount for all AVE and Long Distance trains on national routes, for one way or round trip, not being cumulative to other commercial offers.
- The routes must have origin and destination to Zaragoza.
- To access the discount you must be registered in XXXVI GEQO 2018.
- To receive the discount voucher, request it to email@example.com
- This printed voucher will be shown along with your ticket both at check in the point and to the Controller.
Zaragoza-Delicias Intermodal Station also houses a hotel, a business centre, shops and a variety of services for travellers. Zaragoza belongs to the Red de Ciudades AVE (Cities of the Spanish High-Speed Train Network).
Bus lines: 51, Ci1, Ci2, 21, 25, 27 and 42
Lines 51, Ci1, Ci2 and 34 stop at the Station itself. The other lines stop outside the Centro Cívico Delicias, situated a stone?s throw from the station
Regular commercial flights operate to Zaragoza Airport from numerous cities in Spain and Europe, as well as an increasing number of charter flights.
Ctra. del Aeropuerto, s/n. Telephone: 976 712 300 www.zaragoza-airport.com
Consorcio de Transportes del Área de Zaragoza C/ Residencial Paraiso, 2, esc.C, 2º B - 50008 Zaragoza Tel. 902 30 60 65 (number only available within Spain) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.consorciozaragoza.es
Duration of journey
Approximately 45 minutes Price: 1.70 euros
Monday to Saturday every 30 minutes from Paseo María Agustín, 7.
- Services Zaragoza - Airport: from 05:30 to 22:30
- Services Airport - Zaragoza: from 06:15 to 23:15
- Sundays and public holidays hourly from Paseo María Agustín, 7
- Services Zaragoza - Airport: from 05:30 to 22:00. Special service at 22:45.
- Services Airport - Zaragoza: from 06:15 to 22:45. Special service at 23:15.